1. Environmental protection: high-performance resin manhole covers, all raw materials meet environmental protection requirements, and will not cause any pollution to the environment. Saving mineral resources: In the current situation of domestic iron ore resources being increasingly scarce, our company has developed composite resin manhole covers to replace traditional cast iron manhole covers, saving iron ore resources;
2. Anti-corrosion: The composite manhole cover produced by our company is resistant to acid, alkali, salt and rust. It can be used in various harsh environmental conditions and can adapt to a wide temperature range: it can be used between -50°C and 150°C.
3. The price of polymer resin and cast iron manhole cover is only two-thirds of the price of cast iron manhole cover under the same energy;
4. The weight of this product is only about two-thirds of cast iron, which is convenient for transportation, installation, maintenance and construction, and greatly reduces labor intensity;
5. Due to the special properties of the composite material, the product has strong plasticity, beautiful appearance, strong coloring power, and rich color change; full-material coloring instead of spraying, long-lasting color, smooth and smooth product surface, smooth and delicate touch, easy to use and the surrounding color and floor Consistent material, beautiful and practical;
6. Anti-theft: Once the material is formed, there is no recycling value. It has a natural anti-theft function, which fundamentally eliminates theft and makes up for the lack of safety accidents caused by frequent theft of cast iron manhole covers; this product is also equipped with a unique research and development by our company The locking system realizes the anti-theft of underground equipment and facilities. It can completely eliminate the "urban black hole" accident and bring great convenience to the management of municipal public departments;
7. Low noise: This product is made of non-metallic materials, there is no harsh metal impact when the car is rolling, and the noise pollution is greatly reduced.
8. Long service life. Tested by the National Construction Engineering Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, the product can withstand 2 million anti-fatigue tests with a service life of more than 30 years! It is the best substitute for cast iron manhole covers.
When choosing a resin manhole cover, pay attention to the following points:
1. Determine the bearing capacity of the manhole cover used;
2. Service life: The factors that affect the service life of composite manhole covers can be summarized as: the stability of the matrix material, the stability of the reinforcing material, the interface bonding effect during the material compounding process, the wear resistance and aging resistance of the upper surface , Use conditions and other factors.
3. Cost-effectiveness: Due to the different consumption of manhole covers with different bearing capacities, manhole covers with the same bearing level and the same specification have different performances and different material costs.
4. Appearance value: Beauty is valuable, especially in real estate communities, squares, green belts, pedestrian streets and other places with better cultural environments.